The 6th Annual Revive The Live Music Festival is a celebration of the perpetuation of Island Reggae Music here in Hawaii. This year we are featuring 9 Legendary Island Reggae Groups on 2 stages with over 6 hours of Non Stop Music.
Line Up:The Original Natural Vibrations, Three Plus, Ho'onu'a, Ekolu, Norm, Pati, Koa'uka, Baba B, Nuff Sedd + Special Guests
Food: We will be featuring 7 Top Food Trucks from the Island of Oahu all serving different type of dishes.
VIP Available (21+ Only)-VIP Entry-VIP Lanyard-Access to VIP Lounge-Discounted Private Bar-Light Pupus 4pm-6pm
GA: 20 ll VIP 70 + Fee Friday July 19 and Sunday July 21
GA: 25 ll VIP 80 + Fee Pre Sale
GA 40 ll VIP 100 at Door
The Great Lawn at Bishop Museum
– This three-acre lawn features a sweeping view of Downtown Honolulu as well as the historic Hawaiian Hall
– Doors open at 3PM on Friday. Music starts at 3:30pm. Ends 10pm
Parking Opens at 2:00pm
– Bishop Museum Valet Parking - $12; (Enter main gate on Bernice St.)
– Street Parking available on all neighboring streets
– ABSOLUTELY NO SMOKING
– No Re-Entry
– Only 21+ will be given a wristband to drink alcoholic beverages
– Blankets & towels are allowed
– Tables, chairs & tallboys will be available on a first come first serve basis.
– Absolutely no coolers, outside food, drinks (including hydro flasks with water), umbrellas, or chairs allowed
– No packages, bags, knapsacks, or backpacks allowed
– Small purses are not to exceed 12” x 12” (one per person & subject to search)
– Any outside alcoholic beverage will be confiscated
– Any patron under the age of 21 found drinking will be subject to ejection &/or arrest
Bishop Museum, 96817