Join us for a culinary fest under the stars! Dine on signature dishes from 12 award winning restaurants at the 2017 Hale `Aina Awards Celebration! Indulge your taste buds while sipping on signature cocktails and enjoying live entertainment in a festive setting with friends and family.
- Sunday, September 25, 2016
- The Royal Hawaiian, A Luxury Collection Resort
- 6:30-9:30 pm, Coconut Grove
Use your First Hawaiian Bank MasterCard® at checkout and receive a $25 discount off each GENERAL ADMISSION ticket. Enter the first 8-digits of your card number in the promotional code link to redeem this special offer (located immediately above the green ORDER NOW button).
This year's restaurant lineup & menu includes:
- Tiki’s Grill and Bar - Roast Bone Marrow, Kolea Farms Sunchoke puree, Pineapple agrodolce. (Roasted Veal Bone, puree, toasted bread crumbs, parsley salad, mignonette, sweet n' sour pineapple)
- Arancino – Arancini ai Funghi Porcini (Lightly fried porcini mushroom risotto croquette, parmigiano cream sauce)
- Agu Ramen Bistro – Hot Mess Ramen (Extra rich broth made with black garlic oil, garlic chips, and silky se-abura. Original Kotteri topped with freshly grated parmesan cheese)
- Top of Waikiki - Southern Inspired Hot Chicken and Biscuits with Achara (Spicy buttermilk fried chicken with home-made biscuits and a filipino-inspired green papaya pickled relish)
- Mission Social Hall & Café – Mochiko Ulu (Charred Hirabara Kale, Spicy Kewpie, Cheezit Parm)
- Livestock Tavern - Sauteed Scallops & Bone Marrow with Truffle'd Grits (Sauteed Bay Scallops with Bone Marrow Grits with Truffle Oil)
- Lucky Belly - Lobster Shu Mai with Lobster Butter Sauce (Steamed Shellfish Dumpling with Lobster, Scallop, Shrimp in a Lobster Bisque Butter Sauce)
- Cafe Laufer - Sacher Torte & Coffee Gelee (Classic Austrian Torte (Chocolate Cake with Apricot Marmalade) Coffee Gelee with Caramel Sauce & Whip Cream)
- Noi Thai - Thai Larb Chicken (A flavorful Thai style salad of minced chicken tossed in a zesty lime dressing mixed with red onion, cilantro, and toasted rice)
- Fete - Fete Fried Chicken (Fried Chicken with spicy tomato jam, Charleston grits, collard greens)
- Kai Market – (Pan Seared Maple Duck Breast, Butternut Squash, Horseradish Beet Puree,and Brussel Sprouts)
- Pikake Terrace - Causa Dorada (Truffle potatoe cake, seared hamachi, masago, Yuzu gel, micro cilanatro)
- Piggy Smalls - Scallion Arepu (Anchovy XO sauce, pickled corn cilantro)
While you dine under the stars, enjoy signature cocktails and beverages from:
- Kai Spirits
- Ocean Vodka
- Menehune Water
- Johnson Brothers of Hawaii, Inc.
- The Cherry Co. LTD
- Southern Wine & Spirits
- Paradise Beverages
- Koloa Rum
- Maui Brewing Co.
Live performances at the Hawaiian 105 KINE centerstage featuring local artists:
Are there ID requirements or an age limit to enter the event?
The Hale Aina Celebration is open to guests of all ages; however consumption of alcoholic beverages at the event is prohibited under state law to guests under the age of 21.
What are my transport/parking options getting to the event?
Self parking is available at the Sheraton Waikiki or valet parking is available at The Royal Hawaiian, A Luxury Collection Resort.
Where can I contact the organizer with any questions?
Questions about the event can be directed to email@example.com or 808-534-7573.
Do I have to bring my printed ticket to the event?
Yes, you are required to bring your paper tickets to the event to make the check-in process more efficient. Should you forget your paper ticket, please check-in by LAST NAME (of the ticket purchaser) at the registration tables.
What is the refund policy?
Ticket purchases made prior to Sept. 1 are eligible for a refund. If a refund is needed, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 808-534-7573.
Have questions about 2017 Hale Aina Awards (6:30-9:30 PM CELEBRATION)? Contact Honolulu Magazine