On August 25, International Market Place will open its doors and once again become a gathering place for locals and visitors from around the world to meet, make memories and share moments.
Join us as we celebrate this reimagined iconic destination with Saks Fifth Avenue, over 50 retail stores and a Grand Lanai featuring extraordinary chef-driven restaurants.
August 25 – August 28
- Entertainment and music all weekend long including many local favorites! View our headliner entertainment schedule (schedule is subject to change)
- Get the first peek at our curated collection of stores and unique-to-market retailers
- Discover Oʻahu’s hottest new dining destination, the Grand Lānai, including STRIPSTEAK and Eating House 1849
- See the iconic 150-year old Banyan Tree and the new tree house
- Immerse yourself in a distinct Hawaiian sense of place. Stroll along a flowing stream amidst lush, tropical landscapes. Wonder at the celestial pool or take in the sights and sounds of the rain curtain
- Experience an interactive walk through the rich history of Waikīkī and International Market Place with our mobile Cultural Journey
- Over 700 Self-Park Spaces & Valet Parking, Easy access to the Kuhio Avenue parking structure from Walina Street