4th of July Celebration
At Ala Moana Center, we’re celebrating 4th of July for our 25th consecutive year, with four days of 25% savings, live musical entertainment and our fireworks spectacular at Ala Moana Beach Park.
Monday, July 4
Makai Market Food Court: 8am–8pm
Monday, July 4 | 3–6pm
3pm – Maunalua
4pm – Pomaika‘i Lyman
5pm – Rocky Brown & DeShannon Higa
4th of July Fireworks Spectacular
July 4 | 8:30pm | Ala Moana Beach Park
Proudly celebrating 25 years of amazing aerials, the greatest fireworks show in Hawaii takes to the skies once again. Join us at Ala Moana Beach Park for this annual family tradition!
Traffic and Parking:
– The Mauka Trolley Depot & Bloomingdale’s Trolley Depot will close at 6:30pm.
– The Ala Moana Blvd. Trolley Depot will close at 7:30pm.
– Both Ala Moana Blvd. and Kona Street will be closed at 8pm.
– People leaving Ala Moana Center should exit toward the mauka side of the property. All exits along Ala Moana Blvd. will be closed.
– Ala Moana Building (Bank of Hawaii) and Ala Moana Pacific Center (Shokudo Building) will offer free parking after 1pm.