The event is a kick-off for Energy Action Month in October and celebrates the efforts and accomplishments by many organizations across the state to pursue a sustainable, clean energy future for Hawaii. The festivities will also include opening remarks and activities to commemorate Hawaiian Electric's 125th anniversary, which will be on Thursday, October 13, 2016.
- Energy displays, games & prizes
- Performance by Na Hoku Hanohano Award Winner Natalie Ai Kamauu
- Keiki hula performance by Ka La Onohi Mai O Ha`eha`e
- Photo taking with Maka, The Super Energy Saver
- Support a sustainable, clean energy future for Hawaii!